5piece Pack Of Exotic Jackfruit Tree Seeds For Tropical Landscaping And Fruit Production
Experience an exotic touch of the tropics right in your backyard with our 5piece Pack of Exotic Jackfruit Tree Seeds. These perennial seeds are perfect for creating a tropical landscape and producing delicious, juicy jackfruit. Whether you have a mini, small, medium, or large outdoor space, these seeds are easy to cultivate and can thrive in various climates, especially in temperate regions.
Our Jackfruit tree seeds are more than just a pretty addition to your garden. They’re an expression of your passion for unique, tropical flora. These seeds are part of the Happy Farm classification, promising not just visual interest but also a rewarding gardening journey. Perfect for Taurus constellations, these seeds imbue your garden with an exotic, captivating appeal.
Jackfruit trees are known for their large, luscious fruits and beautiful foliage. These trees can be a magnificent centerpiece in your courtyard or your outdoor garden. Despite their exotic origin, they are surprisingly easy to cultivate, even for beginner gardeners.
How to Plant 5pcs Tropical Jackfruit Tree Seeds Pack:
1. Start by soaking the seeds in water overnight.
2. Prepare a pot with a mixture of potting soil and compost.
3. Plant the seeds about an inch deep into the soil.
4. Water the planted seeds thoroughly and place the pot in a warm, sunny location.
5. Keep the soil moist but not soggy.
6. Wait patiently for the seeds to germinate, which usually takes around 3-4 weeks.
7. Once the seedlings are strong enough, transplant them to a larger pot or directly into your garden.
With our 5piece Pack of Exotic Jackfruit Tree Seeds, transform your garden into a tropical paradise and enjoy the fruits of your labor!
Please note: Flowerpot is not included.
- Latin Name: Artocarpus heterophyllus
- Planting Season: Can be planted any time of the year but prefers warm temperatures.
- Germination Rate: High, with seeds usually sprouting in 3-4 weeks.
- Grown Plant Size: Can grow up to 20-30 feet in pots, and much larger if planted directly in the ground.
- Time to Maturity: Generally, it takes around 3-4 years for the tree to start fruiting.
- Soil Type: Prefers well-draining soil with a mix of potting soil and compost.
- Watering: Regular watering is necessary, but the soil should not be soggy. The tree is moderately drought-tolerant once established.
- Sunlight: Requires full sun exposure for optimal growth and fruit production.
- Uses: Apart from its ornamental value, the tree produces large fruits that can be eaten fresh or used in various culinary dishes.
- Deer Resistance: Jackfruit trees are generally not bothered by deer.
- Pest and Disease Resistance: Jackfruit trees are resistant to most pests and diseases, but can occasionally be affected by fungal diseases if conditions are too wet.
- Spacing Requirements: If planting multiple trees, they should be spaced at least 15-20 feet apart to allow for growth.
- Companion Plants: Jackfruit trees do well with other tropical and subtropical plants like bananas, papayas, and citrus trees.
- Harvesting Instructions: Jackfruits can be harvested when they have a strong, sweet smell and the exterior turns from green to yellowish.