50 Pcs Giant Cinnamon Tree Outdoor Evergreen Aromatic Perennial Kitchen Spice Seeds Pack
Welcome to a world of natural aroma with our 50 Pcs Giant Cinnamon Tree Outdoor Evergreen Aromatic Perennial Kitchen Spice Seeds Pack. These aren’t just ordinary seeds; these are the beginnings of a sensory journey.
These seeds are of the Cinnamon variety, a natural spice renowned for its fragrant charm and culinary versatility. Once these seeds bloom into adulthood in the autumn, they transform your courtyard into a verdant paradise teeming with the scent of fresh cinnamon. Not to mention, these medium-sized cinnamon trees can serve as a beautiful addition to your outdoor space, enhancing its visual appeal.
Growing these seeds is incredibly easy, even for beginners. They are a perfect perennial plant, capable of withstanding subtropical climates. The cinnamon trees are a part of the happy farm classification, known for their hardiness and resilience. They are ideally suited for courtyard planting, adding an exotic touch to your garden.
An interesting tidbit, these plants are associated with the Taurus zodiac sign. So if you’re a Taurus, you might just find a special connection with these fragrant wonders!
How to Plant 50 Pcs Evergreen Fragrant Cinnamon Seeds:
1. Select a location in your courtyard that receives plenty of sunlight.
2. Ensure the soil is well-drained and rich in organic matter.
3. Plant each seed about 3 inches deep into the soil.
4. Water thoroughly and regularly, but do not overwater.
5. Be patient and wait for your seeds to sprout and grow into a fragrant, evergreen cinnamon tree.
Add our 50 Pcs Giant Cinnamon Tree Seeds to your garden today and transform your outdoor space into a fragrant paradise. Embrace the beauty of nature and the tantalizing aroma of fresh cinnamon right in your backyard!
- Latin name: Cinnamomum verum
- Planting season: Autumn
- Germination rate: High, as long as proper planting and watering instructions are followed
- Grown plant size: Medium-sized tree
- Time to maturity: Cinnamon trees take about 2 to 3 years to fully mature and start producing cinnamon
- Soil type: Well-drained soil rich in organic matter
- Watering: Regular watering necessary, but do not overwater
- Sunlight: Requires plenty of sunlight
- Uses: Cinnamon trees are primarily grown for their aromatic bark, which is used as a spice. The tree also adds beauty to your outdoor space
- Deer resistance: Cinnamon trees are generally deer-resistant
- Pest and disease resistance: These trees are resistant to most common pests and diseases
- Spacing requirements: Plant seeds at least 3 inches apart to allow for growth
- Companion plants: Cinnamon trees can be planted alongside other spices like cardamom and clove for a fragrant kitchen garden
- Harvesting instructions: Once the tree matures, the bark can be harvested by making a longitudinal cut in the outer bark and peeling it off. The inner bark is then scraped off and dried to make cinnamon