Black Pearl Cherry Tomato 200pcs Ideal For Indoor And Outdoor Cultivation
Introducing the Black Pearl Cherry Tomato 200pcs, your ideal companion for both indoor and outdoor gardening experiences. These seeds are a variety of the popular cherry tomato that bear a unique, dark fruit, adding an enchanting touch to your garden. As an annual courtyard plant, these mini-sized tomatoes are perfect for those with limited garden space or those wishing to add a touch of the exotic to their patio or greenhouse.
Cultivating these seeds is very easy, making them perfect for gardening enthusiasts of all levels. They thrive best in a subtropical climate and bloom fully in the summer, offering a stunning display of vibrant green foliage and beautiful black pearl tomatoes. They also serve as an engaging, enjoyable project for Virgo gardeners.
How to Plant Black Pearl Cherry Tomato Seeds 200pcs Variety:
1. Soak the seeds in warm water for 1-2 hours.
2. Transfer the seeds to hot water at 55 degrees Celsius, soaking for 15 minutes.
3. Continue soaking in regular temperature water for 3-4 hours.
4. After soaking, drain and soak in a solution of 10% trisodium phosphate for 20 minutes.
5. Rinse the seeds and allow them to germinate at a temperature of 25-28 degrees Celsius for 2-3 days.
6. Keep seeds in a loose state and wash with water 1-2 times a day.
7. Once germinated, sow the seeds in your chosen location.
Whether you’re looking to enhance your garden’s aesthetic appeal, embark on a new gardening project, or simply enjoy fresh, home-grown tomatoes, these Black Pearl Cherry Tomato seeds are a fantastic choice. Experience the joy of gardening with this robust and easy-to-cultivate variety.
- Latin Name: Solanum lycopersicum var. cerasiforme ‘Black Pearl’
- Planting Season: Spring to Summer
- Germination Rate: Approximately 90% to 95%
- Grown Plant Size: Around 1 to 2 feet in height
- Time to Maturity: Approximately 60 to 80 days
- Soil Type: Well-drained, fertile soil with a pH of 6.0 to 6.8
- Watering: Regular watering, at least once a week or more during dry spells
- Sunlight: Full sun exposure for a minimum of 6 hours per day
- Uses: Ideal for salads, garnishing, or simply eating fresh from the vine
- Deer Resistance: Tomatoes are not usually a preferred food for deer
- Pest and Disease Resistance: Resistant to most common tomato diseases and pests
- Spacing Requirements: Plants should be spaced approximately 24 to 36 inches apart
- Companion Plants: Basil, parsley, carrots, marigolds, and nasturtiums make excellent companion plants for tomatoes
- Harvesting Instructions: Harvest when the fruit is fully colored and slightly soft to the touch
- Unique dark fruit adds an exotic touch to your garden
- Perfect for indoor and outdoor cultivation
- Easy to grow, making it suitable for gardeners at all levels
- Thrives best in a subtropical climate
- Offers a stunning display of vibrant green foliage and beautiful black pearl tomatoes in full bloom