Datura Angels Trumpet Dwarf Mixed Color Blooms Indooroutdoor Decorative Flowering Shrub 120 Pieces Bag
Introducing our Datura Angels Trumpet Dwarf Mixed Color Blooms, a beautiful perennial flowering shrub that breathes vibrant life into any indoor or outdoor space. Boasting an array of eye-catching colors, these plants are a delightful addition to your courtyard or indoor garden.
These plants are classified as a novel plant, making them a unique addition to your plant collection. They bloom fully in the autumn, offering a spectacular display of color during the season. With the ability to thrive in temperate climates, these seeds are incredibly easy to cultivate, making them a perfect choice for both novice and experienced gardeners.
Not only do these plants add visual interest to your space, but they are also associated with the constellation Cancer, potentially adding a hint of celestial charm to your home or garden.
Despite their exotic appeal, these Datura Dwarf Angels Trumpets are surprisingly low maintenance. They come in three sizes: mini, small, and medium, allowing you to choose the one that best fits your space. Please note that the flowerpot is excluded from the package.
How to Plant Datura Dwarf Angels Trumpets Mixed Color Seeds 120 Pcs:
1. Choose a location that receives full sun to partial shade.
2. Prepare the soil by removing any weeds and amending with compost if necessary.
3. Sow the seeds directly into the soil, spacing them about 12 inches apart.
4. Cover the seeds lightly with soil and water thoroughly.
5. Keep the soil moist until the seeds germinate, usually within 2-3 weeks.
6. Once the plants are established, water regularly but do not overwater.
Transform your space with these visually stunning and easy-to-grow Datura Angels Trumpet Dwarf Mixed Color Blooms. Order your bag of 120 seeds today!
- Planting Season: Can be planted in any season, but blooms fully in autumn
- Germination Rate: Usually within 2-3 weeks
- Grown Plant Size: Available in mini, small and medium sizes
- Time to Maturity: Depends on the care and conditions but usually matures fully within a few months
- Soil Type: Tolerates a variety of soils, but prefers well-draining soil amended with compost
- Watering: Regular watering, but do not overwater
- Sunlight: Requires full sun to partial shade
- Uses: Adds visual interest and appeal to indoor or outdoor spaces
- Deer Resistance: Not specifically deer resistant
- Pest and Disease Resistance: Generally resistant to most common pests and diseases
- Spacing Requirements: Seeds should be spaced about 12 inches apart
- Companion Plants: Can be planted with other flowering perennials or shrubs
- Harvesting Instructions: Not typically harvested, but the flowers can be cut for arrangements
- Additional Features: Associated with the constellation Cancer, classified as a novel plant, and easy to grow
- Benefits: Adds vibrant colors to your space, easy to cultivate for novice and experienced gardeners, potentially adds a hint of celestial charm to your home or garden