Heirloom Hanging Petunia Seeds Mixed Variety Hardy Stunning 100 Pieces
Our Heirloom Hanging Petunia Variety Seed Pack is a dream-come-true for every home gardener. Each pack contains 100 pieces of mixed variety seeds, guaranteed to produce robust, hardy plants with stunning blooms. These heirloom petunias are not just ordinary flowers; they are an enchanting blend of beauty and resilience.
Ideal for balcony planting, these seeds flourish in subtropical climates and require minimal effort to cultivate. They are very easy to grow, making them perfect for both novice and seasoned gardeners. The large-sized, full-bloom flowers they produce during the summer season are a sight to behold. Their vibrant colors and captivating fragrance can transform any outdoor space into a stunning, aromatic haven. Plus, as perennials, they will grace your garden with their beauty year after year.
As a part of the Happy Farm classification, these petunias serve a beautifying function, adding color, texture, and life to your surroundings. They are the perfect selection for those born under the constellation of Virgo, symbolizing modesty and diligence.
How to Plant Heirloom Hanging Petunia Variety Seed Pack 100pcs:
1. Start by choosing a well-draining pot or hanging basket with enough room for growth.
2. Fill the pot with quality, well-draining soil and make sure it’s moist.
3. Place the seeds on top of the soil without covering them, as petunias need light to germinate.
4. Locate the pot in a sunny place where it can get at least 6 hours of sunlight daily.
5. Keep the soil moist but not soaked until germination occurs, usually in 7 to 10 days.
6. Once the seedlings are large enough to handle, thin them to one plant per pot.
Bring home our Heirloom Hanging Petunia Variety Seed Pack and let the magic of nature unfold right on your balcony. Create your own piece of paradise with these beautiful, hardy flowers. Connect with nature, connect with beauty!
- Latin Name: Petunia integrifolia
- Planting Season: Spring to Summer
- Germination Rate: Approximately 75%
- Grown Plant Size: Can reach up to 1.5 feet in height and 3 feet in spread
- Time to Maturity: Approximately 60-80 days
- Soil Type: Prefers well-draining, fertile soil
- Watering: Regular watering but avoid overwatering; soil should be kept moist but not waterlogged
- Sunlight: Requires at least 6 hours of direct sunlight daily
- Uses: Perfect for hanging baskets, containers, and garden borders. Also ideal for adding color and fragrance to balconies and patios
- Deer Resistance: Known to be resistant to deer
- Pest and Disease Resistance: Generally resistant to common pests and diseases
- Spacing Requirements: Plant seeds approximately 12 inches apart for optimal growth
- Companion Plants: Works well with other sun-loving flowers like marigolds, geraniums, and zinnias
- Harvesting Instructions: No need to harvest; simply enjoy the beautiful blooms throughout the summer season