Hawthorn Tree Seeds Nontransgenic Fruit 30pcs G14 Ideal For Indooroutdoor Landscaping Decor
Looking for an easy-to-grow, decorative plant that also bears healthy fruits? Take a look at our Hawthorn Tree Non-GMO Fruit Seeds. This pack of 30 G14 seeds can be cultivated into medium-sized Hawthorn trees, which are perfect for both indoor and outdoor landscaping decor.
The Hawthorn tree is a perennial beauty that thrives in a temperate climate. It’s not only a visually appealing addition to your space, but it also functions as a natural air purifier. The tree’s fruits are non-transgenic, meaning they’re not genetically modified, offering a healthier option for those who love to pluck fresh fruits straight from the tree.
These Hawthorn tree seeds are easy to grow and adapt well to different soil types, but they particularly prefer well-drained sandy soil. They do not require a full-bloom period, making them a low-maintenance choice for gardening enthusiasts or even beginners.
How to Plant Hawthorn Tree Non-GMO Fruit Seeds 30pcs G14:
Step 1: Prepare a well-drained sandy soil mix.
Step 2: Mix the soil with a small amount of water and ash.
Step 3: Sow the Hawthorn tree seeds uniformly in the soil.
Step 4: Cover the seeds slightly with soil and water them gently.
Step 5: Maintain a consistent temperature of 15-20 degrees for optimal growth.
Step 6: Watch as your Hawthorn tree begins to sprout, ready to enhance your indoor or outdoor space!
Whether you’re a Gemini seeking plants that align with your constellation or simply a plant lover looking to add a new specimen to your mini garden, these Hawthorn Tree Non-GMO Fruit Seeds are a perfect choice! Enjoy the process of cultivating them and reap the benefits of their fruit and beauty.
- Latin Name: Crataegus monogyna
- Planting Season: Spring or Fall
- Germination Rate: Approximately 70-80%
- Grown Plant Size: Medium-sized tree that can reach up to 6-10 meters in height
- Time to Maturity: Fruits typically mature in the autumn, 2-3 years after planting
- Soil Type: Adaptable to many soil types, but prefers well-drained sandy soil
- Watering: Water regularly, especially in dry periods, but do not overwater
- Sunlight: Full sun to partial shade
- Uses: Decorative landscaping, fruit production, air purification
- Deer Resistance: High, deer generally do not feed on Hawthorn trees
- Pest and Disease Resistance: Resistant to most common pests and diseases
- Spacing Requirements: Plant trees 4-6 meters apart to allow for growth
- Companion Plants: Compatible with a variety of plants, including roses, lavender, and other perennial herbs
- Harvesting Instructions: Harvest fruits in the autumn when they are fully ripe and red in color
- Non-transgenic: The fruits produced by the Hawthorn tree are not genetically modified
- Easy to Grow: Suitable for gardening enthusiasts or beginners due to its adaptability and low-maintenance nature
- Air Purifying: The tree helps to purify the air, making it a beneficial addition to any indoor or outdoor space