Sunflower Decorative Flowers For Indoor And Outdoor Landscaping Ornamental Botanical Decor
Introducing the Sunflower Flores Ornamental Seeds – a delightful addition to any garden or home interior. This pack contains seeds that grow into stunning sunflowers, perfect for indoor and outdoor landscaping. They are not just visually appealing but also serve an air purification function, enhancing the quality of your environment.
These seeds bloom into beautiful flowers during summer, adding a vibrant touch to your surroundings. They are a perfect match for the tropics climate but can also thrive in your living room. Moreover, they require minimal care, making them a wonderful choice for beginner gardeners or busy plant enthusiasts.
The Sunflower Flores Ornamental Seeds are suitable for a variety of pots sizes – mini, small, or medium. Although the flowerpot is excluded in the package, these seeds compliment any pot style, making it a versatile addition to your plant collection.
Despite their exotic appeal, these seeds are very easy to cultivate, making them a perennial favorite among gardeners. Whether you’re a Scorpio or any other constellation, these sunflower seeds are a joy to grow and behold.
How to Plant Sunflower Flores Ornamental Seeds:
1. Choose a pot with good drainage and fill it with rich, sandy loam, leaving a space at the top.
2. Place the seeds on the soil surface, spacing them evenly.
3. Cover the seeds with a thin layer of sand.
4. Water the seeds lightly, ensuring the soil is moist but not waterlogged.
5. Cover the pot with a glass or newspaper to reduce water evaporation.
6. Place the pot in a warm area with plenty of sunlight.
7. Wait for 8-10 days for the seeds to germinate.
8. Once the seedlings sprout, remove the cover and continue to water as needed.
With the Sunflower Flores Ornamental Seeds, you’re not just growing a plant, you’re cultivating a piece of nature’s beauty right in your own living space.
- Latin Name: The Sunflower Flores Ornamental Seeds are also known as Helianthus Annuus.
- Planting Season: These seeds are typically planted during the spring season.
- Germination Rate: The seeds have an excellent germination rate of 85-95%.
- Grown Plant Size: Once fully grown, these sunflowers can reach a height of up to 2 meters.
- Time to Maturity: These sunflowers mature in around 70 to 100 days.
- Soil Type: The ideal soil for these seeds is rich, sandy loam.
- Watering: Water lightly, ensuring the soil is moist but not waterlogged.
- Sunlight: These seeds require a warm area with plenty of sunlight.
- Uses: Besides being visually appealing, these sunflowers also serve an air purification function.
- Deer Resistance: Sunflowers are usually resistant to deer, making them a great choice for gardens that may have deer visitors.
- Pest and Disease Resistance: Sunflowers are generally resistant to most pests and diseases.
- Spacing Requirements: The seeds should be spaced evenly on the soil surface when planting.
- Companion Plants: Sunflowers pair well with other summer bloomers like marigolds and zinnias.
- Harvesting Instructions: Harvest the seeds when the back of the sunflower head turns yellow to brown.